- Maintenance: Changes to the menu navigation
- Maintenance: Adaptation of various translations
- Maintenance: Adjustment of the selection between BYOD/COPE
- Maintenance: Search in statistics accelerated
- Bugix: Creation of the Apple CSR
- Bugfix: Portgroup for mail extended
- Bugfix: Fixed several bugs in the application1
- 1) Securepoint GmbH has security audits carried out preventively at regular intervals by independent companies. The errors were found during a penetration test by the company RedTeam Pentesting GmbH based in Aachen (https://www.redteam-pentesting.de).
- Überarbeitung Layout
- Minor Bugfixes
- New inventory information in the device details
- You will now receive an email notification before your Apple Push certificate expires
- Password restrictions in the iOS profiles
- Unification of password restrictions for Android profiles
- Fixed a bug in the statistics
- Unifications of the webinterface
- Import / Export of profiles, Apps & VPN konfiguration
- customer's owned push certificates
- Minor Bugfixes
- VPN by TCP and/or UDP
- API-side changes
- Changes in profilemanagement
- Changes in the deviceoverview
- Additional logging
- Statistics are now created for uncategorized websites
- Update of the licenceagreement
- Release of the BETA-Portal
- Fixed Bug in Settings page.
- Fixed some crashes.
- Fixed bug in diagnostic report size.
- VPN-Client is now integrated in the app. You dont need an additional app anymore
- Foregroundnotification shows the connection status and allows to suspend
- New Settings page:
- Allows to exclude the current WIFI network from VPN
- Allows to configure the functionality of the suspend button in the foregroundnotification
- Diagnostic report is now disabled by default
- Numerous improvements of the energy consumption
- Bugfix: Fix crash when uninstalling apps.
- Bugfix: Display error in the policy overview page.
- Bugfix: Display error in the portal using MultiSIM.
- Bugfix: In Lostmode "Start ringtone" did not work on some Samsung devices.
- Profile overview page (Which policies are applied)
- BYOD or COPE is shown on the main page
- Home Button
- Anpassungen für neue Passworteinschränkungen-Nachrichten
- Überarbeitung GUI
- Verbesserung des Lost Mode
- Suspend VPN
- Disable VPN for SSID
- Erweiterung für neue API
- Anpassungen des Debug-Logs
- EULA hinzugefügt
- Überarbeitung der App Installation
- Release des BETA-App-Clients