This Wiki article explains how to create and manage groups in the Antivirus Pro Portal.
Last adaptation to the version: 3.2.34 (04.2020)
- When downloading, a Group or Subgroup can be selected
- Display the number of devices assigned to a group
Overview of group administration
All existing groups are displayed in the group overview.
Here you can edit, create, delete and move groups.
- Customers created in this reseller account and for whom an AV license has been created are displayed. If a license is created for a customer in the Reseller Portal, it is created as a license group below the customer.
- Subgroups can be moved by drag and drop and subordinated to other subgroups or directly assigned to a license group.
- Group settings can be edited directly.
|Name||Name of the customer or the group assigned to the customer. Links to group details.|
|Linked configuration profile||Name of the assigned profile. Edit the profile with |
If no configuration profile has been assigned yet:
Select configuration profile
|Devices||Number of devices assigned to this group|
|Actions||Edit Group|| Edit Group |
|Transfer configuration to the client.|
Transfer configuration to the client.Transfer configuration to the client.
Exclusions that are only defined on the clients are overwritten.
|Create a group with the following parameters:|
Create a Group
A group can only be deleted if no other objects are contained.