Description of the dashboard, portal page of Antivirus Pro
Last adaptation to the version: 3.2.94 (12.2020)
- The dashboard has been revised
- Overview by device status Critical / Warning
The dashboard in the AV Portal is the start page. Here, the most important information is displayed at a glance:
- Devices with the status Critical
- Devices with the status Warning
- Devices with the status OK
- Devices with the status Info
- expiring or expired licences
- Also: invitations to portal users that have not been activated and have therefore expired.
Details on the meaning of the device status displays and recommended actions can be found in an extra article on Device Status.
Device status: Critical
Units that are displayed here have a current threat that has not yet been processed or no configuration profile.
Detailed information about the threat can be displayed directly in the device information via a link on the host name.
Once the infection has been processed on the client, this is no longer displayed in the dashboard.
A link from the license name takes the user directly to the license information.
Device status: Warning
This list shows all devices for which there are current warnings (see article Device Status).
The host name provides direct access to the device information via a link.
A link from the name of the license provides direct access to the license information.
If a license has a term of less than 4 weeks, it will be displayed in the dashboard as an expiring license.
The Expired Invitations section displays portal users who have not activated an invitation.
- Edit User: Calls the settings for this user.
Information can be updated there.
- Send invitation again: Sends an invitation to register in the portal again to the users stored e-mail address.