This Wiki article lists the system requirements for installing and using Securepoint Antivirus Pro.
Last update: 01.2020
Recommended operating systems
- Windows® 10 or higher
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 or higher
Supported operating systems
- Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 6.1.7601) or higher
- Windows® 8.1
- Windows® 10
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (build 6.1.7601) or higher
- Windows Server® 2012 R2
- Windows Server® 2016
- Windows Server® 2019
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
- Microsoft Outlook® 2019 for Windows or higher
- 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM and 500 MB HDD
For activation, an Internet connection is required during installation.
A permanent Internet connection is required for administration via the Antivirus Pro portal.
Before installing Securepoint Antivirus Pro, other anti-virus programs on the PC must be uninstalled and the computer restarted.
After installing Securepoint Antivirus Pro, a quick system scan is recommended.